Trello is one of the best web-based project management platform.
It is quite user-friendly and the neat keyboard shortcuts enhance its usability even further. A complete list is available at https://trello.com/shortcuts. In the demo below, I have covered the most relevant and useful shortcuts.
Shortcuts covered in the demo are:
- Use all 4 arrows keys to navigate between cards.
- Pressing “n” opens a pop-over that allows you to add a card after the currently selected card.
- Pressing the left or right angle brackets (< and >) will move a card to the adjacent left or right list.
- Pressing “m” opens the add / remove members menu. Clicking a member’s avatar will assign or unassign that person.
- Pressing “d” will open the due date picker for a card.
- Pressing “l” opens available labels. Press a label’s number to apply the label.
The best keyboard shortcut I like: Press ‘q’ to view only your cards. This applies a filter. Press ‘x’ to remove this (and any other) filters applied.